Are you seeking the new norm career opportunities?
We are helping Thatz International Pte Ltd to identify suitable talents to help them to grow their business in the new norm. Selected talents will be placed with them to carry out their Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) or Outsourcing business.
Who we are
Thatz Resources Pte Ltd (Agency License No. 04S4557) has been established since the Year 2000 to recruit the right IT candidate that meets our clients’ requirements at all levels. We always have great success in matching the best candidate with the job openings.
- Right Pricing
- User eXperience
Our CORE VALUES:
- Forward Looking
- Humanity, and
- Environmental Friendly
C#/.Net Application Engineer
Job Title: C#/.Net Application Engineer
Work Location: Central, Singapore
Job Type: 3 Years Contract, subject to renewal
- Work closely with architects and analysts to ensure cohesion between the proposed solutions and technical requirements.
- Participate actively to the analysis and design of new functionalities and components according to development specifications.
- Build modules and interfaces for various applications using Web and mobile technologies.
- Participate to development meetings and share information to help with project progress.
- Design and carry out verification tests to ensure the quality of the applications that have been developed.
- Document the work completed as part of the project.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- Deliver the solution within the timeline with good work quality.
- Perform other related tasks as when required.
- A Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Science, IT, Engineering or related field from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 4 years programming experience in object-oriented programming languages using C#.
- At least 2 years of working experience on .NET MVC 5, Razor views, Web API, Entity Framework and WCF.
- Working experience on web user interface components like Bootstrap, Kendo UI or similar components.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services.
- Experience with relational database technology including schema design, stored procedure development and SQL queries.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in Unit testing.
- Hands-on experience with AngularJS.
- Experience in Agile / Scrum / CMMI methodologies (or any equivalent).
- Exposure to SharePoint customization and familiarity with basic application security and web security is an advantage.
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
Get in touch
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your notice period, current salary package with full breakdown such as base, incentives, annual wage supplement, etc.), and expected package.
- Apply through this application or send your resume to email@example.com
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit-based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you when short-listed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Please note that your response to this job advertisement and communications with us according to this job advertisement will constitute an informed consent by you to the collection, usage, and/or disclosure of your personal data by Thatz Resources Pte Ltd and her customers to carry out its business in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
Best wishes for your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and get rewarded.
Connect with us on Instagram, Facebook, and more to stay updated on our latest offerings, industry insights, and exciting announcements. Join our vibrant online community and reach out further to discover the endless possibilities with our business. Follow us now for more!
STAY SAFE AND HEALTHY! TAKE CARE!