Job post no longer accepts applications
- Analysing requirements, designing, developing, testing & supporting application and Data warehouses from build to production (including proof-of-concept)
- Ability to develop test plans and lead testing cycles.
- Provide product and application support and maintenance.
- Able to communicate pros and cons of different options to end users.
- Leads in the assessment of the customer environment and the design of the solution architecture based on the requirements specifications.
- Ensures appropriate documentation, customer involvement and sign-off.
- Develop development framework and assign development effort to team members.
- Actively leads and manages team members to a successful project.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have 5 - 8 years’ experience in installation and configuration of software in Linux/Microsoft platforms with the understanding of security hardening, firewall and etc.
- Have 5 - 8 years’ experience in Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse/Analytics Projects involving in requirements gathering designing, development, deployment, conducting knowledge transfer and post deployment support.
- Have 5 - 8 years’ experience familiar with Data Platform/ETL/Business Intelligence technologies such as:
- SAP BI/BODS
- MapR/Cloudera/Hortonworks platform
- Preferably have experience actively leading and managing a team of 3 to 5 members.
- Independent with ability to work effectively in a team and who takes initiative and engages their colleagues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate with clarity and confidence with colleagues and customers.
- Likes technology, taking initiative to learn more and share knowledge with juniors and within the team.
- Proven abilities to take initiative, innovative and the ability to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
- Knowledge in any of following tools or technologies are not mandatory but will be an added advantage:
- Data Modelling using dimensional modelling techniques (e.g. star and snow flake schemas) and designing the metadata layer for self-service analytics
- SAP related skillsets S/4 HANA, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP BW
- Cloud and network concepts
- Databases such as MariaDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL