HR Payroll Executive (Jurong Island) - up to $4800 #NCH
- Responsible to perform and verify the end-to-end payroll operations & transactions, provide directions and be hand-on in running of payroll.
- Ensure accuracies in payroll administration and compliance to legislative requirements, statutory acts a collective agreement.
- Responsible for audit requests by internal and External Auditor, including government agencies matters.
- Ensure timely submission of CPF, government paid claim and income tax filing.
- Introduce process improvements and enhancement to enable effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of payroll operations.
Interested applicants may email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Registration No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)