Contract: mid Dec 2023 – May 2024
Location: one-north (healthcare company)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Pay: up to 4.5k
You will be responsible for the full spectrum of day-to-day HR functions and services in the areas of business partnering, medical manpower requirements, talent acquisition, employee engagement, talent development and management, succession planning, compensation and benefits, and performance management for the clinicians.
Specifically, you will
- Support the Management and HODs to identify workload projection, map out annual manpower requirements, monitor the manpower estab and achieve hiring targets in various dept.
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of all HR policies, procedures, initiatives and issues for all HR related matters to the HODs and clinicians
- Facilitate and support performance appraisal process to facilitate objective performance review, promotion, salary benchmarking exercise and other career development programs
- Assists in employee engagement activities by support in planning and participate in various initiatives and events.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects / assignment as assigned
- Degree in HR, with some business partnering experience
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820