Contract: till Jun 2024
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 8.45am-6pm
- Support implementation of Company Wide Training Programmes by organising suitable programmes for employees addressing indicated training needs.
- Assist in planning annual training budget during budget exercise and ensure training Expenditure is kept within training budget.
- Learning Management System (LMS) Administration and Training Information
- Provide support to employee’s enquiries on CDL Education Sponsorships and source and recommend relevant academic programmes, if required. Administration of programme enrolment, payment process and manage the required training bond documentation as well as manage and monitor the Education Sponsorship budget.
- Support in the planning and organising of the New Hires Orientation Programme.
- Dip/Degree in Human Resource
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820