- Coordinate full recruitment process
- Responsible for work passes application, renewal and cancellation.
- Arrange & prepare for new hires on-boarding and orientation.
- Maintain employees’ personal files/records.
- Monitor employees’ confirmation date and coordinate confirmation process.
- Assist in Performance and Salary Review process.
- Coordinate training programs according to Training Plan and maintain all training records.
- Arrange for air tickets and hotel accommodation for business trips and foreign new hires.
- Verify employees’ medical claims and business trips subsistence; generate monthly claims report.
- Process government grants for Enhanced Maternity & Child Care leave.
- Assist in review of HR policies and procedures.
- Minimum Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year of HR generalist experience
- Good knowledge of employment regulations and latest HR practices
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
Attention to: Tricia Goh
Or call 6736 3280 for a short discussion
Please include your full working experience, education background, notice period, expected salary.
We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be shortlisted for an interview.
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599