The primary focus of this position is the support the maintenance of the human resource management system (HRMS) in addition to other systems supported by the HRIS team. This position serves as a technical point of contact for assigned functional areas and assists subject matter experts with ensuring data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities. The HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- System Maintenance (5% of time): Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRMS upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix. Maintain HRMS tables. Document process and results.
- Production Support (20% of time): Provide support for HRMS, including researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Projects/Process Improvement (55% of time): Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy that must be approved by appropriate leadership prior to implementation. Serve as a key liaison with third parties and other stakeholders (e.g. payroll). Use project management skills in managing projects. May provide overall project management for a given HR initiative.
- Reports/Queries (10% of time): Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Training (5% of time): Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train clients on new processes/functionality. Train new system users.
- Individual Development (5% of time): Maintain awareness of current trends in HRMS with a focus on product and service development, delivery and support, and applying key technologies. Examine trends in information systems training, materials and techniques. Through classes, reading, CBTs or other mechanisms, continuously increase both HR knowledge and HRIS application/tools knowledge. Participate in user group meetings/conferences.
- Min Degree
- Office Hours/ 5 Days
- Excellent communication skills is a must
- Good management skills of team
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to email@example.com (Attn: Human Resource (HRIS))
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599