Healthcare Manager / Director (Community Programme & Policy Management) #HCG
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Explore and develop new initiatives or services to strengthen and improve the existing sector
- Evaluate the programmes and process for operational improvement
- Coordinate with external and internal stakeholders in identifying any gaps
- Develop and maintain networks in the community for effective roll-out of programmes and dissemination of information
- Track progress and ensure compliance to timelines in project development and implementation.
- Maintain strong account management through close communication with main stakeholders.
- Engage service providers to come onboard programmes/ services of interest
- Work with various stakeholders and senior management to analyse issues relating to programme/ services and refine the programmes/ services
- Degree in any discipline
- Min 6 years’ experience in project management & policy making, preferably in healthcare or public sectors.
- Candidates with lesser experience may still be consider for executive level
- Good communication and writing skills
- Ability to think strategically with good organisational skills.
- Passionate about healthcare and policy-making.
All qualified applicants, please send in your resume to:
Tricia Celestine Goh (R1981653)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd | Company Reg. No. 199601303W | EA License Number: 99C4599