Food and Beverage (Banquet Service) - Casual Labour (Part Time)
The position is responsible in delivering personalised and efficient service to Banquet guests during event.
- Provides excellent service at all times to all of our Banquet guests based on established hotel standard operating procedures.
- Is well presented and adheres to hotel grooming standard at all time.
- Greets and farewells all Banquet guests and colleagues in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Carries out adhoc duties as assigned by the Banquet Director or Manager on duty.
- Consistently ensures that the room set up are accurate, timely and set according to Banquet Event Order or as instructed by the Managers/Supervisors.
- Consistently ensures all cutleries, flatware and glassware is polished, wiped and spotless.
- Ensures chairs covers and banquettes clean and free of wrinkles or thread.
- Up keeps and clears tables between services in a timely manner without interrupting the Banquet guest dining experience.
- Coordinates with Manager on duty the timing to pick up the food at the food pass area in a timely and efficient manner.
- Takes responsibility for guest belongings in the event.
- Relays any guest complaints to the manager on duty immediately.
- Consistently ensures back of the house is clean and tidy at all times, specifically when there’s no event in the function rooms.
- Handles all equipment and tools with care during set up and events.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.