Permanent Senior KYC Specialist, Private Banking (up to $6,000) #BLM
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Work closely with Relationship Managers to facilitate the collection of KYC and relevant documents with respect to account opening / periodic review procedures and local regulations
- Follow thoroughly the CDD and KYC review in client on-boarding / periodic review process
- Perform assessment on both account opening and periodic reviews of existing relationships including higher risk relationships and financial intermediaries.
- Reviewing the adequacy of SOW corroboration, performing high level transaction review
- Keep abreast of changes to regulatory requirements for AML/CFT
- Providing AML/CFT advice to businesses, in particular on matters pertaining to account opening and periodic review of clients.
- Prepare regular reports for management review
- Min. 4-5 years of KYC experience in Private Banking
Interested candidates, please email your resume to:
Attention: Lynn Mak Ling Ling (CEI No. R1986990)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA No. 99C4599)