Event Logistic Coordinator
- Plan and coordinate all logistics for events, including venue selection, transportation, and equipment setup.
- Oversee event timelines and schedules, ensuring that all elements are executed in a timely and organized manner.
- Manage and negotiate with vendors, contractors, and suppliers to secure services and products.
- Provide on-site coordination and support during events to ensure they run smoothly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any logistical issues that may arise during events.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Proactive and independent.
- Attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work on weekends if required.
Perks and Packages:
- Gross Salary of $2,500 - $3,500
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Worklife and Wellness including 14 days of Annual Leaves and Sick Leaves
- In-House Learning, Development, and Training are provided
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Music Lessons
- Vibrant and Supportive Company Culture
- Work Equipment including IT Devices and Digital Softwares are provided