- Analysis of project requirements.
- Development of system technical specifications.
- Development of system architectures and integration with 3rd parties' systems.
- Technical interface with customers and other contractors.
- Realization of testing and commissioning works onsite.
- Network troubleshooting for wired and wireless systems both.
- Technical support to systems once into operation after commissioning.
- Onsite testing and commissioning.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Minimum 1 year experience in work on various communication systems technologies such as
fibre-optic transmissions, digital trunked radio, public address and telephony, CCTV surveillance, access management and travel information systems preferred.
- Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work outside of prime office hours as required.
- Self-motivated and Service oriented.
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance