If you are looking for an opportunity in manufacturing engineering, Emerson has this exciting role for you! The Manufacturing Engineer role will be responsible for the New Product Development and Transfer Technology task and requirements completion. The role will manage and address the quality issues and will implement business initiatives for process improvement and compliance.
In this Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Accomplishes the tasks required to satisfy New Product Development and Transfer Technology requirements thru participation in process development, qualification of process & equipment and catering other project deliverables.
- Manages and addresses quality issues arising from product holds, process deviations, customer complaints, non-conformances, scrap, and production quality related issues.
- Implements possible automation and digitalization initiatives for processes optimization and quality data analysis.
- Generates and maintains manufacturing documents such as Process Flow, manufacturing procedures, PFMEA, Process Control Plan, Risk Assessments, LOTO etc.
- Creates and maintains Bill of Material (BOM) structure, product attributes, categories configuration, routing and engineering related support.
- Identifies and ensures implementation of cost reduction and continuous improvement programs.
- Ensures processes and equipment are operated in compliance with Environment, Health, and Safety Regulations and Policies.
- Performs any other tasks as and when required.
Who You Are:
You take action quickly and critically in constantly fast paced and unexpected situations. You are an active learner who uses both success and failure as learning opportunities. You build partnerships and collaborative work to meet the target objectives set by the team.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in handling NPD projects preferred.
- Experience in developing automated data analysis tools such as power BI preferred.
- Knowledge in process automation is an advantage.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
Preferred Qualifications that Set You Apart:
- Preferably has experience in setting up and maintaining welding process equipment such as TIG, Resistance & Laser Welding.
Our Offer To You:
By joining Emerson, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference through the work you do.
Emerson's compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within the industry and local labor markets. We also offer a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage to meet the needs of our employees.
We are committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity, equity and embraces inclusion. We welcome foreign nationals to join us through our Work Authorization Sponsorship.
We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential. We are dedicated to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it is critical to our success as a global company.
We have established our Remote Work Policy for eligible roles to promote Work-Life Balance through a hybrid work set up where our team members can take advantage of working both from home and at the office.
Safety is paramount to us, and we are relentless in our pursuit to provide a Safe Working Environment across our global network and facilities.
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive and safe work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.