If you are looking for an opportunity in systems engineering, Emerson has this exciting role for you! The System Engineer will be responsible in leading and executing the digital Transformation projects through business process analysis and Robotic Process Automation Tools. The role will also coordinate with operational functional teams in project and process development and alignment.
In this Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Lead and execute Digital Transformation projects for process improvement.
- Collate manufacturing data resources, and utilize visual and analytical tools to access, extract, and analyze data sets to improve manufacturing operations performance and efficiency.
- Engage and collaborate with operations functional teams on process mapping, opportunity identification, requirement gathering, and alignment of current/future value streams of various processes.
- Perform Development, testing, deployment, and monitor digital or automation projects to enhance operations.
- Monitor solution and process performance, and propose corrective actions as required.
- Benchmark, explore within or outside Emerson, and implement relevant technology and best practices guidelines that meet industry standards.
- Apply change management processes to manage collaborators' and users' expectations throughout the lifecycle of projects.
- Support ad-hoc assignments as required.
Who You Are:
You take action quickly and critically in constantly fast paced and unexpected situations. You are an active learner who uses both success and failure as learning opportunities. You build partnerships and collaborative work to meet the target objectives set by the team.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Proficient in advanced Excel and handling large data sets, understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning) familiarity with complex data and structures.
- Knowledge of new IT technology, such as UFT, Power BI, Power Apps, Automated Flow, and RPA etc.
- Experience in Microsoft SQL, Post SQL, stored procedures, SSRS, SSIS Job package, Python, etc.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fast learner and able to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
Preferred Qualifications that Set You Apart:
- Degree or Master’s in Engineering (Electronic/IT/Computer Science) with 3-5 years relevant experience.
- Experience in Digital and Automation Transformation and good interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) in project management is a plus.
Our Offer To You:
By joining Emerson, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference through the work you do.
Emerson's compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within the industry and local labor markets. We also offer a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage to meet the needs of our employees.
We are committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity, equity and embraces inclusion. We welcome foreign nationals to join us through our Work Authorization Sponsorship.
We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential. We are dedicated to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it is critical to our success as a global company.
We have established our Remote Work Policy for eligible roles to promote Work-Life Balance through a hybrid work set up where our team members can take advantage of working both from home and at the office.
Safety is paramount to us, and we are relentless in our pursuit to provide a Safe Working Environment across our global network and facilities.
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive and safe work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: email@example.com.