Are you seeking an opportunity in Calibration Engineering? Emerson has just the opportunity for you! Based in Singapore, you will perform evaluation and calibration of flow meters and assist in flow calibration laboratory audit.
In this Role, Your Responsibilities Will Be:
- Perform routine maintenance on flow laboratory equipment and meters.
- Validate flow calibration reports and relevant documents.
- Support customer witnessing for flow calibration.
- Ensure effective coordination and timely communication within team i.e., customer, Sales, flow laboratory, logistics, other suppliers.
- Maintaining and running ISO17025 program and accreditations.
- Monitor and achieve flow lab quality metrics for all calibration procedures.
- Communicating and explaining in an effective manner, flow calibration related issues to customers and other related team on time.
- Ensure all calibration activities are carried out safely in compliance with company Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures.
Who You Are:
You quickly and decisively take action in fast-changing, unpredictable situations. You always keep the end in sight; puts in extra effort to meet targets. You anticipate customer needs and provide services that are beyond customer expectations. You facilitate an open dialogue with a wide variety of contributors and customers.
For This Role, You Will Need:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the maintenance, calibration and troubleshooting of flow instruments pressure and temperature (preferably within a laboratory environment or from the process industries).
- Familiar with CMC table and able to calculate CMC and uncertainties.
- Able to support emergency calibration orders after office hours and weekends/Public holidays to meet customer expectations and lead time.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and teamwork skill required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and self-directed.
Preferred Qualifications that Set You Apart:
- Diploma / degree in electrical, mechanical, electronics engineering.
- Knowledge with quality system such as ISO 17025 and ISO 9001.
- Experience in EHS and ISO 45K.
Our Offer To You:
By joining Emerson, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference through the work you do.
Emerson's compensation and benefits programs are designed to be competitive within the industry and local labor markets. We also offer a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage to meet the needs of our employees.
We are committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity, equity and embraces inclusion. We welcome foreign nationals to join us through our Work Authorization Sponsorship.
We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential. We are dedicated to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it is critical to our success as a global company.
We have established our Remote Work Policy for eligible roles to promote Work-Life Balance through a hybrid work set up where our team members can take advantage of working both from home and at the office.
Safety is paramount to us, and we are relentless in our pursuit to provide a Safe Working Environment across our global network and facilities.
Through our benefits, development opportunities, and an inclusive and safe work environment, we aim to create an organization our people are proud to represent.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their unique experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas and diversity of thoughts, that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers.
This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place. Learn more about our Culture & Values and about Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Emerson.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.