MindSpace (Primary School) Teacher
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Implement the program for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of the centre.
- Guide primary school children (primary 1 to 5) to ensure completion of daily homework
- Keep accurate records of children’s progress and address each child’s educational and developmental needs on an individual basis to the best of your ability.
- Responsible for the preparation and upkeep of teaching resources, arrangement, appearance and learning environment of the classroom.
- Maintain and build relationships with children and parents.
- Conduct MindChamps unique enrichment programmes.
- Being an inspiring role model with a creative spirit and a champion (positive) mindset.
- Ensure safety and timely transfer of students from school to student centre
- Ensure safety of children within the premises
- Any other ad-hoc duties as delegated by Centre Director
- Diploma or higher in any discipline with minimum of 2 years of teaching experience with primary school students.
- Able to teach primary school subjects
- Possess good communication and classroom management skills.
- Enthusiastic & energetic and has a positive mindset to learn and grow together with the company.
- Creative and loving energy with a positive disposition
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- School's location: Bishan/Ang Mo Kio, 18 Sin Ming Lane Midview City #01-14 Singapore 574960
- Call 86060230 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attractive remuneration and staff welfare benefits
- Ample opportunities for Career Progression
- Friendly and Conducive working environment
- Comprehensive HQ training for all teachers!
- Strong Curriculum team and mentorship programs available!
- Company Sponsorships
- Permanent positions