Contract: 5 months contract
Location: Raffles Place
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Pay: up to 2.7k
- Manage logistics and execution of client events and seminars. Support pre and post-event business development including follow-ups with participants as needed.
- Draft marketing content for use in brochures, newsletters, media and internal announcements, website updates and other collateral. Keep up with best practices, templates and styles to ensure consistent deliverables.
- Work proactively and reactively with respect to all lawyer needs and queries. Follow through to ensure needs are met.
- Regularly review practice descriptions and other relevant collateral and coordinate updates as needed.
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with lawyers and staff members.
- Manage submissions for select legal directories.
- Conduct business development research (for client meetings, prospect qualification, client satisfaction interviews, proposals and conferences).
- Assist in making edits to their bios, including coaching on best practices, writing narrative and matters.
- Work with outside vendors as necessary.
- Proactively seek out projects and opportunities to advance knowledge and skills.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820