About Aureus Group
Established in September 2013, Aureus Academy is Singapore’s leading music school with over 18,000 students enrolled in our school. Aureus Academy specializes in providing individually tailored piano lessons, violin lessons, drum lessons, voice lessons, and more to students of all ages and abilities.
Aureus has transformed a traditional brick-and-mortar service into a cutting-edge business featured in Forbes, Business Times, Straits Times, and Channel News Asia. Aureus Group, the parent company of Aureus Academy, has been ranked 4th in the “Singapore’s Fastest Growing Companies” survey conducted by The Straits Times and Germany-based global research firm Statista.
The Aureus Group’s Mission/Vision is to become the undisputed leader of Creative Arts Education globally by Sep 2025 and to make Aureus the first brand/activity of choice in any market or segment we operate in.
About the Role
We are looking for outstanding Illustrators who are experienced and confident working with design software. As an Illustrator, you will be responsible for bringing visual concepts to life and creating creative design solutions.
- Combine hand-drawing and painting with digital media to create complete illustrations.
- Refine designs with illustration software.
- Confident working with a range of design software to create graphic output.
- Use various colors, graphics and effects to better visualize each concept according to project objectives.
- Develop new creative campaigns for specific target audiences.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment without compromising artistic creativity.
- Provide creative vision and bring musical concepts to life through engaging visual storytelling.
- Experience in motion graphic, visual effect, or 2D character animation work is an added bonus.
- Diploma in Design, Visual Arts or relevant qualification.
- Proven work experience as an Illustrator, Graphic Designer or a similar role.
- Demonstrable portfolio of completed illustrations.
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided design (CAD) software and proficient in Design tools - Adobe Creative Suite [Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects].
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent creative and innovative skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize different tasks.
Perks and Packages:
- Gross Salary of $3,200 - $4,200
- Medical and Insurance Coverage
- Worklife and Wellness including 14 days of Annual Leaves and Sick Leaves
- In-House Learning, Development, and Training are provided
- Professional Career Development Opportunities
- Complimentary Music Lessons
- Vibrant and Supportive Company Culture
- Work Equipment including IT Devices and Digital Softwares are provided