Operations Executive / Trade Support
Job post no longer accepts applications
Operations Executive (Bulk)
Key responsibilities of this role entail:
- Able to prepare full set of shipping documents in accordance with Letters of Credit and contractual requirements.
- Ensuring shipping documents including Letters of Credit are set up/received on time as per contracts and in order for negotiation.
- Capability to handle shipments by bulk vessels is required
- Work closely with the Team head, Traders, Origination desks and Shipping desk.
- Supervising and coordinating operations activities.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Team and be involved in a very hand on way in executing high risk, large value contracts.
- Minimum GCE ‘A’ level/Diploma in International Trade in Import & Export would be an advantave.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in an Agri Business/Trading Company (ideally dealing with soft commodities).
- Strong communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word & Excel.
- Knowledge of GAFTA and FOSFA will be an advantage.
- Intensive experience in ICC rules for Letters of Credit is compulsory.
- Knowledge of Incoterms and International trade.