- Work closely with manufacturers and Engineers to implement and service audio visual and video conferencing solutions in accordance to company’s standards and best practices to meet customer’s requirements
- System configuration, Testing & Commissioning of Integrated Audio Visual and Videoconferencing solution.
- Conduct end user trainings to end users on how to use the Solution(s) implemented.
- Work closely with in house AV Designers and Engineers from different manufactures like Samsung, BOSE, Crestron, Extron, Poly, Logitech, etc to implement full integrated solutions for venues like meeting room, lecture room, experience centre, command centre, auditorium, ballroom, etc
- Study the schematic drawings to understand the technical & functional requirements to implement each solution
- Assist in after sales services
- ITE/ Diploma in IT/Engineering/Audio Visual
- Crestron CTI-P101, CTI-P201, Extron Control Professional (ECP), Extron Authorized Programmer (EAP)
- Kramer Control System Designer (301), Kramer Control System Programmer (302)
- Dante Level 1 & 2, Cisco CCNT, CCNA
- Must have minimum 2 years of experience in System configuration, Testing & Commissioning for Audio Visual solution.
- Experience in Crestron, Extron, AMX, Kramer automation programming
Good to have
- Experience in DSP programming
- Experience in some of the products like Videowall, LED & LCD Display, Digital Sound Processor (DSP), Amplifier, Speaker, videoconferencing, Audio Visual Switches.
- Experience in similar renowned AV brands like Samsung, Crestron, Extron, BOSE, EV, Poly, Cisco, Logitech, etc
- Acquiring wide and in-depth technical knowledge from renowned manufacturer products
- Engagement with end users and manufacturers to further enhance communication skills
- Acquiring skills through Training with Seniors and manufacturers
- Job rotation will be given for excellent performance