We're an established Interior Design & Built firm with over 40 years of experience in the industry. A strong foundation since 1979, we share the passion for quality. Our taste is discerning, our style discreet, and our standards as exacting as yours. Our clients trust us for the fulfilment and realization of their dream interiors in exactly the way they envisioned them to be. Our perceptive vision and astute selection of quality materials ensure that our finished works will best embody and enhance the concepts, a final product which is a convergence of style, luxury and functionality.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture; one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Coordination and supervision of sub-trades on daily project site activities
- Coordination with clients and internal team on progressive project activities
- Preparation of reports to clients
- Planning & execution of overall project management & cost control
- Be the key personnel to resolve site matters, conducting of site meetings with internal team / clients to provide suggestions or proposal to mitigate and improve site matters
- Review and endorse sub-trades documents, site progress & claims
- Other duties that may be assigned by management from time to time
- 5+ years’ experience
- Knowledge in interior fitting-out works & M&E services
- Ability to coordinate and work closely with team members & nominated contractors
- Knowledge in Microsoft excel, word, outlook & etc…