The successful applicant will assist the Group Corporate Secretary with the efficient administration of the Group Corporate Secretariat function including the compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, board and board committee meetings and implementation of decisions of the Board of Directors.
The role reports to the Group Corporate Secretary.
• Minimum diploma holder or equivalent.
• ‘A’ levels or equivalent will be considered if there is relevant experience.
• Proven experience providing corporate secretarial/secretarial/administrative support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint) and willingness/aptitude to learn new programs.
• Excellent organisational, coordination and communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Person of integrity, honest, trustworthy, responsible and reliable.
• Fully committed with the ability to prioritise work commitments.
• Ability to understand and take instructions and follow through in a responsible, timely and efficient manner.
• Ability to attend to and discharge all duties responsibly and professionally.
• Focussed on delivering work accurately and in a timely manner.
• Proactive, resourceful and self-motivated to deliver accurate and quality work at all times.
• Discretion with confidential information.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Careers” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day week with annual leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please submit an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number via the online system at https://careers.tts.edu.sg/careerportal/main.aspx. In your application, please provide the names and addresses of three people from whom confidential references may be obtained. Please indicate their professional relationship to you.
You can contact the HR department at email@example.com for any enquiries regarding the role.
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 30 November 2023
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2023 to 6 June 2023