• Provide leadership to the Church Operations Department in ensuring effective and
efficient church services for all stakeholders
• Manage the department to provide comprehensive administrative support in the
operations of the church to achieve her vision
• Exercise delegated authority in the selection and evaluation of staff
• Plan and manage the department’s budget
• Supervise the collection, compilation and analysis of the church’s data
• Coordinate with other departments to provide administrative support for all church
• At least 8 years of relevant working experience with 5 years in a supervisory role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with various digital working tools such as
Zoom, online collaboration tools etc.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work on weekends and some weekday evenings when needed
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.