We are looking for Dental Assistant to work in reputable healthcare organisations!
· Preparing patients for dental work.
· Helping with infection control by sterilizing and disinfecting instruments, setting up instrument trays, preparing materials, and assisting with dental procedures.
· Assisting dentists in managing medical and dental emergencies when necessary.
· Assisting dental hygienists with procedures when necessary.
· Providing great patient care.
· Recording treatment information in patient records.
· Exposing dental x-rays from dental diagnostics and caring for dental x-ray equipment.
· Giving patients information on dental hygiene, oral health care, and plaque control programs.
· Collecting and recording medical and dental histories and patient vital signs.
· Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist.
· Caring for dental equipment.
· Forming preliminary impressions for study casts and occlusal registrations for mounting study casts.
· Ordering dental supplies and maintaining dental equipment inventory.
· Fabricating temporary restorations and custom impressions from preliminary impressions.
- Minimum GCE 'A' Levels/ Diploma
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to commit for minimum 3 months
- No dental assistant experience needed
- Training given
Apply now by sending your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Tammy Yap at 8178 6641for more enquiries.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tammy Yap | Outsourcing Team | EA License Number: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd Company Reg. No. 199601303W