Contract: 3 months (Nov 2023 – Jan 2024)
Location: Senoko Drive (company bus provided)
Working Hours: Mon-Fri Office Hour
- Setting up the QC laboratory equipment such as weighing balances by cross-checking with standard weights, calibration of pH meter and titration tools, etc.
- Preparation of lab reagents, buffer solutions, apparatus, tools and agar plates for microbial testing.
- Management of retention samples, production samples and in-coming raw materials for QC testing.
- Purchasing and inventory management of lab consumables.
- Perform quality control checks involving analytical lab testing, evaluation, interpretation and reporting of technical data.
- Lab method validation, transfers, protocol harmonization and optimization from R&D to Production.
- Conduct timely analytical instrument calibration and preventive maintenance for the QC lab.
- Ensure real time documentation, maintain data integrity with appropriate traceability as per Kemin’s quality system.
- Work with all other functional teams and contribute to the overall success of Kemin
- Conduct internal audits and ensure adherence to ISO17025, ISO9001 and FAMI-QS requirements.
- Implement process monitoring using the Statistical Process Control (SPC) techniques.
- Support technical requirements and enquiries from customers.
- Diploma in Food Science, Chemical Process Technology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or related relevant working experience.
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820