Contract: 6 months contract
Working Hours: Mon-Sun Office Hour
Pay: O/N level 1.5k, A level 1.6k, Dip 1.9k, Undergrad 2.4k, Deg 2.6k
• Processing and assessment of applications of schemes and services to support persons with disabilities.
• Ensure smooth day-to-day operation of the assigned scheme/s and keeping track of operational Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
• Manage escalation process to resolve issues should any arise.
• Handle phone and e-mail enquiries for all matters relating to the scheme/s.
• Assist in filing, sorting and archiving of documents.
• Coordinate and taking of Notes of Meeting.
• Support team lead in execution of operational projects, as assigned
• Any other duties to support the team’s operations, as assigned by supervisor/s
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820