2 Months Lab Assistant
Working days/hours: 5.5 Days
- Follow all laboratory protocols and policies in checking specimens (e.g. blood, stool, urine, etc) received & make sure that names tally with the request forms for testing.
- Assist in the care and maintenance of lab work area, furnishings & equipment.
- Follow test requirements of reference laboratory & procure appropriate specimen for testing.
- Perform bar coding samples & processes laboratory specimens received from patients under prescribed laboratory guidelines.
- Utilize lab information system (LIS) to register patients, retrieve results & print reports.
- Maintains adequate level of supplies in the work area.
- Receives requested stock items & distributes them to the appropriate place within the laboratory
- Aliquoting of urine samples
- Comfortable handling with specimen (e.g., urine, stool, blood etc)
- Min N/O level
Interested and qualified applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ivy Yong Shi Mei
CEI Registration No.: R2198995
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA Licence No.: 99C4599)