- Provide the general day-to-day administration functions and duties.
- Support corporate secretarial duties.
- Assist in coordinating meeting, taking meeting minutes, following up on action tasks and deliverables.
- Support in audit includes liaise and coordinate with related sections i.e., J-Sox controls (Process walkthrough, testing samples, PLQ and CLQ).
- Support insurance matters.
- Support the periodic stock counts.
- Assist in travel arrangements, such as booking ferry / flight, making hotel reservations, etc.
- Assist in organising corporate events and activities.
- Provide ad-hoc support to various departments.
- Perform any others duties as assigned.
Job Requirements: Min Diploma in Secretarial or similar w min 3 yrs of relevant corporate secretarial experience
Interested candidates, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Ally Audrey Lok Xin Woon
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R21102307