You are responsible for providing secretarial support to the Head of department, where you are required to coordinate HOD’s work arrangement and ensure timely maintenance and de-conflicting of scheduled meetings and activities.
You will perform internal and external liaison functions to ensure efficient and effective management of the office. You will need to coordinate and liaise with external parties which includes making and receiving phone calls, emails and visitors.
You are also responsible in providing administrative support to the Program Office’s day-to-day operations such as collation of documents related to resident’s funding. There will also be ad-hoc administrative and logistical assignments such as providing support for meetings and residency event and to source for faculty appreciation gifts.
In addition, you will maintain the Faculty and Resident databases, webpage and e-mail groups and posting announcements to internal and external stakeholders. You are required to assist in the generation of reports or information required by the Graduate Medical Education office or other stakeholders, perform data entry duties as well as maintaining the resident’s information on Excel files and Access databases.
- Diploma in any discipline with preferably 2 years’ working experience
- Prior work experience in a healthcare setting or training environment will be advantageous
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Meticulous, independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Microsoft Access will be an added advantage.
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19