6 months Contract Accountant - up to 4.5K #NCH
- Handle full sets of accounts including AR, AP, GL and fixed assets registered.
- Review balance sheet, prepared detailed schedules across fixed assets, Accounts receivable, prepayment, Accounts payable and accrued expenses.
- Manage month end close process and ensure all journals, bank reconciliations, AR and AP are posted accurately.
- Ensure timely financial & monthly management reporting.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data include budget and prepare monthly cashflow forecast.
- Manage quarterly GST filing.
- Liaise with auditors and tax agents for statutory reporting and compliance of tax filing respectively.
- Attend to IRAS tax queries as and when required.
- Any other ad hoc duties as assigned by the management.
Interested applicants may email resume to email@example.com
Cheryl Lee Shi Le (CEI Registration No: R1434624)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (EA: 99C4599)