Senior Finance Executive / Accountant
Job post no longer accepts applications
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of full set of accounts including journal entries & balance sheet schedules, to ensure accurate and timely provisions are made for monthly expenditure, fixed assets, accruals, month end closing and year-end audit activities
- Responsible for all daily activities of accounting and ensure submission of accurate and timely financial statements and management accounts.
- Oversee AP functions and responsible for AR & GL.
- Assist to oversee subsidiaries accounts and handles inter-company reporting and reconciliations at subsidiaries level.
- Prepare monthly & annual inventory reconciliation between inventory control and ledger accounting system
- Ensure compliance with the statutory tax requirements, including preparing necessary tax returns and quarterly tax computations.
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties assigned by Finance Manager
- Diploma/ Degree in Accounting with at least 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application and Sage is an advantage.
- Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in English & Mandarin.
- Preferably with experience in Construction Sector
- Able to work independently
- Team orientated, responsible and possesses good working ethics