Contract: 1 year contract
Location: Buona Vista
Working Hours: Mon – Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
- Create and update equipment card, service contracts, service calls in SAP system.
- Extract monthly report of expiring preventive maintenance contracts and send email reminder to users.
- Check, sort and process invoices and verify them against SAP system.
- Alert Procurement Team if mistakes are spotted.
- Liaise with vendors and users for invoices, credit note, installation dates etc.
- Obtain approval and signatures from users/managers.
- Print, scan, re-index and save documents into Therefore system and S Drive before filing them up
- Assist Procurement and Accounts Teams with month end and year end account closing.
- Assist with quarterly common stock take.
- Assist in other ad-hoc procurement related duties.
- Review purchase requisitions for completeness and accuracy.
- Follow up on discrepancies with the initiating party/user.
- Identify suitable vendors for the requested items, including corresponding with them on prices, product availability and delivery.
- Review quotations provided and check offered prices against past purchase records.
- Update the price lists when necessary.
- Communicate and negotiate with vendors for improved purchase terms, including reduction in price.
- Process requisitions into purchase orders using the SAP system and any change orders within 24 hours upon receipt of final confirmation from initiating party/user.
- Ensure that all purchase orders are approved by the appropriate authority daily.
- Send approved purchase orders to vendors and to users initiating the requests.
- Follow up with vendors to ensure that orders are shipped and delivered on promised dates or to expedite deliveries based on users’ requests.
- Respond to users’ inquiries about order status, changes, or cancellations.
- Basic procurement experience and SAP
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820