Contract: 3 months, no extension
Location: Haw Par Villa
Working Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm
Pay: up to 4.5k
- Tracks, prepares and typically processes the more complex financial transactions accurately and in a timely manner following established procedures and guidelines within a specific area of technical expertise (e.g. payables, receivables, general ledger, financial reporting, cash management, etc.); analyzes and reconciles source information/documentation in financial systems on a regular basis,
- Identifying issues and resolving discrepancies within procedures and guidelines; escalates non-routine issues to supervisor/manager, as appropriate; as assigned, prepares analysis, statements or reports from statistical and financial information within area of expertise for Management review on a regular basis.
- Work may be done without established procedures. Errors are very difficult to detect and would normally require significant expenditures to resolve.
- Communicates frequently with individuals representing outside organizations, and/or individuals off significant important within the company. Involve planning and preparation of the communications; require skill, tact, persuasion and /or negotiation to accomplish the object of the communication.
- Participates in special projects to provide routine and non-routine accounting support.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 5 years accounting experience
Interested candidates, do submit your resume in Word document to: email@example.com
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifescience)
Company EA Licence number : 99C4599
Personnel EA License: R1331820