✅ 5 days work
✅ Career Progression
✅ Work-life balance
- Handle of the full set of accounting and financial functions within the organization.
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with accounting standards and regulations.
- Manage the complete set of accounts for a group of companies.
- Lead the timely and accurate closing of monthly and annual financial statements.
- Implement robust processes to maintain data integrity and reliability.
- Supervise and provide guidance to the Finance team.
- Foster a high-performance culture and ensure optimal productivity and efficiency.
- Produce comprehensive financial reports and analyze variances.
- Interpret financial data to support strategic decision-making by senior management.
- Develop and implement budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders to align financial goals with business objectives.
- Oversee tax matters, including quarterly GST filing and corporate tax compliance.
- Liaise with external tax advisors, auditor when necessary.
- Act as the main point of contact for corporate secretaries, tax agents, and auditors.
- Facilitate smooth communication and collaboration with external parties.
- Ensure the integrity and reliability of financial data.
- Implement controls to safeguard financial information.
- Min Diploma / Degree in Accounting or professional accounting qualifications
- Experience in business finance roles
- Good leadership skills
To Apply, kindly click on the "APPLY NOW" button
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Staffking Pte Ltd (20C0358) | Lee Cheng Yin (Gina) (R22104523)
EA License No: 20C0358