x3 Contract UAT Tester (Operational Risk Management) @ Bugis
- Office Hours
- up to $2000
- Design and review test cases to ensure that testing is in line with the Functional Specification Document and User requirements.
- Perform end to end system testing. This comprises of executing systems tests according to test plan through various systems/channel (i.e. executing of system tests requires data to be entered through internet banking)
- Ensure that all test steps are executed accurately and test results are as per expected test results from the test plan.
- Highlight any variance and raise defect if test results varies from the expected test plan.
- Track defects and ensure all re-tests are performed in a timely manner.
- All defects must be tracked until closure.
- Able to communicate effectively with Channel users, vendors, IT during testing and defects resolution.
- Maintain a detailed screen print all test steps and test results in a methodical manner.
- Assist in collating daily UAT statistics (progress statistics) for reporting requirements.
- 1 Year Contract
- Should there be changes in the test sites, candidates must be willing to travel to alternate office locations to conduct systems test (Raffles place, Tampines)
- Monday to Friday - 9.00am to 6.30pm
- up to $2000
- A-Levels/ Diploma Holder
- Experience in performing internet/mobile banking Transactions (eg. funds transfers, add payee, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Experience in SAS programming language and SAS Enterprise Guide would be an added advantage.
- Good communication skills.
- Meticulous and detailed oriented.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment with tight timelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Able to work independently and quick to adapt to new systems.
- Able to work in a highly stressful environment.
- in-house training on systems will be provided
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
3 Shenton Way, Shenton House #19-01, Singapore 068805
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd