WSHO cum ECO
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD| Date Posted: 2-Nov-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Conduct regular site inspections, risk assessments and follow-up actions to maintain high safety standard and compliance to Company's ISO & OSHAS policies.
- Conduct monthly Safety Committee meetings and put up safety reports, including safety issues
- Conduct accident / incident investigations and recommendations on corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Prepare and submit Site Environmental Control Programme to the occupier of the construction site before work commences on the worksite
- Attend to all feedback on such irregularities and inform the occupier of the construction site accordingly
- Enforce all safety legislation and in-house safety rules and regulations.
- Ensure supervisors and workers are following safe work procedures compliance
- All other ad hoc duties as and when directed
- Possess at least a Specialist Diploma in WSH and/or Bachelor’s Degree in Workplace safety and health (WSH)-related and certificate in ECO;
- MOM registered WSH Officer and NEA registered ECO.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in Civil works is preferred
HUATIONG CONTRACTOR PTE LTD