WSHO cum ECO & FSM
- Implement, oversee, and adapt policies and program to improve the organization's Health, Safety and Environmental performance and ensure that it complies with the current and future regulations and standards
- Manage HSE programmes in accordance with company standards and client requirements, including hazard identification, evaluation and control, accident/injury prevention, hazardous materials/waste management, emergency preparedness, fire/life safety, ergonomics, industrial hygiene and environmental regulatory compliance
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and standards in the area of HSE program implementation
- Direct employees using the general policies and management guidelines and provides interpretations of compliance requirements to your team as well as developing innovative work processes
- Enhance the organisation HSE performance and share lessons learned with the corporate HSE Management team to improve overall HSE performance
- Consistent development, interpretation and implementation of the HSE Programme as well as supervise and develop the group's HSE resources, regularly interfacing with management representatives, clients and the relevant government agencies so as to ensure HSE services are delivered in compliance with regulatory and client & corporate standards
- Participating in business planning and sales activities, serving as an HSE advisor to the management, conducting briefings to internal and external parties, as well as participating in specific projects and office operations to resolve complex issues and support training
- Prepare reports for regulatory authorities and top management and conduct accident investigation and take corrective actions if any
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent
- At least 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in building construction is a must
- Must be registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer
- Must be registered Environmental Control Officer
- Must be registered Fire Safety Manager
We offer an attractive salary package commensurate with experience and vast opportunities for career advancement. Please email your comprehensive resumes, stating your current salary & expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Wing Tuck Engineering Pte Ltd