WSH Officer | FSM Cert (Immediate| Up $6000 | 5D | Jurong Island)
- Salary Up $6000
- Mon – Fri, 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Working Location: Jurong Island
- Company Transport: Jurong East
- Work with the Senior Executive, HSE to implement and monitor the health, safety & environmental management system
- Perform on site audits to ensure conformance to the differing safety standards
- Assists with the development of HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as statutory requirements
- Involved in organizing and conducting HSE-related activities, training and programs to create awareness among employees
- Administration and record keeping e.g. HSE audits, MIS reports, certifications.
- Ensure that all personnel comply with company HSE requirements
- Support in planning, coordinating and implementation of site safety, occupational health,
- environmental, fire prevention and emergency response plans
- Assist in promoting HSE awareness at Company level
- Conduct HSE incidents investigation and report generation
- Conduct SIC for newcomers/ workers as well as visitors
- Maintain/upkeep of Critical PPE’s.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering or Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety & Health/Advanced Certificate in WSH or equivalent.
- Possess valid FSM cert with
- Able to commit 6 months contract
- Minimum 2 years of HSE experience in Combined Cycle Power Plants/ Energy/Chemical/Oil & Gas/Process Plant or related industries.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to email@example.com
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please include the following information in your resume:
1) Education background
2) Work experiences in point forms
3) Reason(s) for leaving
4) Current and Expected salary
5) Date of availability / Notice Period
*By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.*
Registration Number: R1879676
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd