WSH Executive (North, Immediate position!)
GMP Technologies| Date Posted: 28-May-2019
EA Licence No: 11C3793|EA Personal Registration No: R1767074
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Established power generation company
- Salary: up to $5000 (depending on exp)
- Location @ Admiralty, transport pickup at North area MRT
- Mon – Fri office hrs
- To assist section head in Safety and fire related matters.
- To conduct routine checks on general safety practices in each subsidiary and propose section heads for corrective measures to be taken if required.
- To alert relevant Manger of any machinery, plant equipment, appliance or process used in each subsidiary that exposes any person to the risk of bodily injury, and to recommend appropriate corrective measures
- To promote safe and healthy working conditions in each subsidiary through education, awareness campaigns, training courses, drills, competitions, contests and other activities under the guidance of section head.
- To act as fire and hazmat leader for the plant.
- To conduct fire and safety training to employees as and when requested.
- Approving permits and act as confined space assessor and WAH assessor.
- To assist in overseeing the WSH Management system and physical inspection daily to all plant facilities.
- Minimum WSH Level C or Degree in WSH, with minimum 2 years post WSHO experience in power or manufacturing industry, with fire safety manager with SCDF
- Registered WSHO with the Ministry of Manpower
- Team player with strong leadership, interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- Good initiative with hands-on can-do attitude
- In depth knowledge of safety legislations, regulations, standards and procedures
- Knowledge of fire safety legislations, standards and procedures
- Knowledge on how to react effectively during emergency
- Good presentation skill
- Must be immediately available
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 11C3793 | Yong Yi Li | Registration No: R1767074