WSH Coordinator ($2000-$2600, Experience in Construction Engineering)
- Develop and maintain an H&S culture and minimize WSH violations and errors by individuals.
- To carry out daily inspection and preparation of inspection report, communicate to relevant parties.
- Implement policies, protocol and programmes (workplace & risk) in compliance with legal requirements, WSH and ISO standards.
- Assist with internal and external audit reports.
- Assist with preparation of Job Safety Analysis and Risk Analysis.
- Respond to WSH incidents by identifying causes and recommend corrective measures.
- WSH Coordinator shall familiarise himself with the Company’s evacuation plan
- WSH Coordinator shall participate in any investigation on safety incidents/lapses
- Attend all safety related meetings.
- Perform inspection, hazard analysis and risk assessment, rectifying any gaps to ensure compliance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure that all rules and regulations as stipulated in the WSH Regulations are met Inspect and rectifying any unsafe place of work and unsafe practices.
- To participate in mass safety talk, tool box meeting
- Duties include site safety supervision, conduct in-house training, maintain safety documents, prepare reports and attend the weekly meeting
- Responsible for all the site matters including safety and other matters Any ad-hoc job assigned by superior.
- 'O' level/ Diploma with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- $2000-$2600 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310