• To test and confer with customers to obtain description of vehicle problems and discuss the necessary work to be performed.
• Estimate costs and time required for repair or maintenance of the vehicle.
• Plan, organize and coordinate the day-to-day running of the workshop, e.g. by writing work orders and arranging Technician to perform maintenance and repair work on vehicles.
• Repair, maintain and service vehicles and their mechanical and electronic components with the use of Nissan’s diagnostic tools & equipment.
• Ensure that necessary spare parts, materials and equipment are available or obtainable at short notice.
• Check the activities in the workshop, inspect completed work for compliance with safety and other statutory regulations, and ensure defects are repaired or adjusted.
• Maintain records of repair and service work and draft reports to detect recurrent faults.
• Ensure that the vehicle is returned to the owner in a clean and decent state.
• Identify and provide information on skills training for technical team’s needs about latest developments such as technical specifications.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by Manager.
• Min ‘O’ Level with 5 years of relevant experience.
• Candidate with knowledge of various tools, equipment and procedures in automotive workshops for troubleshooting and repairing vehicles will have an added advantage.
• Good team player with good social and communication skills.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to work independently and with a good working attitude.
• Able to start work immediately or with short notice period.
Tan Chong Motor Sales Pte Ltd