Workshop Storeman/Purchaser with class 3 (5.5days/alt Sat /$2.2kmax/West)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 31-May-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Receive and release of inventory, performs packing / unpacking and assembling and storing of incoming and outgoing stock.
- Manage inventory with appropriate method to ensure that stocks are cleared in the right manner.
- Maintain stock level for each parts and prepare spare / stand-by stock, especially for the “fast-moving” stocks.
- Works closely with various department for parts preparation and/or ordering.
- Plan, organize stock for efficient maintenance and stock control. Ensure smooth parts handling in / out the inventory.
- Works with Suppliers, deliver courier, our mechanic team and other Department (if any) for documentations, checking / other requirements to be fulfilled related to stock in / out request.
- Enforces safety at work place at all times and upkeeps store cleanliness and tidiness.
- Update daily stock record and maintain proper records of inventories.
- Perform monthly stock-take and resolve discrepancies with system record (if any).
- Cost control for parts. Follow-up for quotation and prepare Purchase Order for stock order request. Keep a list of all parts’ purchase cost for our record and cost control.
- Compare cost between each supplier and decide / outsource for the best purchase option. Performs frequent checks to ensure consistent pricing from Supplier.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding parts received / issued, documentations and non returned / lost parts matter and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by your Superior.
- Singaporean/ Singapore residence.
- Minimum ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level / Diploma graduates
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience in similar industries
- Possess Singapore class 3 driving license with clean record.
- Well-organized individual with good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties, staffs and Suppliers.
- Able to work independently and under fast pace environment.
- Mon - Fri (8.45am - 5.30pm)
- Alternate Sat (8.45am - 12.30pm)
- Off on Sun & PH
- Benefits include: Leave entitlement, AWS, Performance Bonus, Medical & Dental etc...
To Apply ,
Please attached updated resume in Microsoft Word Format (.doc) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)