Workshop Storeman / Purchaser - Up$2200 / 1yr exp / Class 3 / West
- Salary $2200
- Monday to Friday, Alternate Half Saturday
- 8.45am to 5.30pm
- Location Tuas
- Receive and release of inventory, performs packing / unpacking and assembling (if any) include storing of incoming and outgoing stock to / from workshop inventory.
- Manage inventory and apply First-In-First-Out (FIFO) method or other appropriate method of managing inventory to ensure that stocks are cleared in the right manner.
- Maintain stock level for each parts and prepare spare / stand-by stock, especially for the “fast-moving” stocks.
- Works closely with mechanic team for parts preparation and/or ordering while building relationship with Suppliers for their support.
- Update daily stock record and maintain proper records of inventories including upkeeps store cleanliness and tidiness. Perform monthly stock-take and resolve discrepancies with system record (if any).
- Cost control for parts. Follow-up for quotation and prepare Purchase Order for stock order request. Keep a list of all parts’ purchase cost for our record and cost control. Compare cost between each supplier and decide / outsource for the best purchase option. Performs frequent checks to ensure consistent pricing from Supplier.
- Investigates and resolves complaints regarding parts received / issued, documentations and non-returned / lost parts matter and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Other ad-hoc duties as and when assigned by your Superior.
- ‘N’ or ‘O’ Level / Diploma graduates from any major with minimum 1 years experience in similar job scope or those who has experience working in similar industries is desirable.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd