Workshop Personnel for Pump Equipment @ Joo Koon (Forklift, Max $3000)
Our client is a Swiss industrial engineering and manufacturing firm founded in 1775. The company specializes in pumping solutions and services for rotating equipment, as well as separation, mixing and application technology.
- Alignment of pump assembly
- To ensure all work in the workshop and customer/supplier site to be carried out in the most effective, economically and technically way.
- To ensure all work at the workshop is carried out according to the time frame.
- To provide technical support in the workshop and site if required.
- To provide complete service report to Service Supervisor in a shortest time.
- To ensure all service and repairing work are within company quality.
- To assist Supervisor & Co-Ordinator for other matters relating to service & repair.
- Singaporean/ SPR only
- Min O Level/ SPM
- Proficient in English and Mandarin as need to read Chinese documents
- Must have Forklift license
- Min 5 years work related experience mainly in repairing pump equipments (multi stage pumps, centrifugal pumps and turbomachinery)
Please attach your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
- Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
Personnel Reg. No : R1880292