Workshop Operations Assistant (5.25days/Queenstown/$2.4K)
#Salary Range: S$1700 - S$2400 + (OT claimable)
#Working Hours: 5.25 Days
#Monday –Thursday: 8.00am to 5.30pm
#Friday: 8.00am to 5.00pm
#Saturday: 8.00am – 12.00pm (alternate Saturday)
#Possess Class 3 driving license
- Plan and coordinate servicing and repair schedule.
- Prepare Purchase Order for all repair work.
- Check and ensure all works are done according to quotation submitted.
- Ensure work done are up to standard
- Daily check cleanliness and mechanical conditions of all vehicles
- Send vehicle for annual statutory inspection
- Ensure daily petrol consumption records are recorded diligently.
- Filling of accident report
- Collection of vehicles that are scheduled for servicing / repair.
- Ensure all vehicles are serviced according to manufacturer recommendation.
- Perform any ad hoc assignment as and when required
- At least 1 year experience in automotive maintenance & customer service
- Good planning / organizing and communication skills
Interested candidates please call " 6565 9877 - Jacqueline" or email to " [Click Here to Email Your Resume]"
Forte Employment Services Pte Ltd