Workshop Manager (MNC, exp in Valves/Instrumentation)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Nov-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead the Service team to provide effective and timely services as requested by customers
- Adjust and/or manage all existing scheduled production and job assignments
- Act as a resource for employee questions and/or work instruction.
- Assist with shop quotes.
- Provide direction on ESH issues and housekeeping and maintain shop supplies and tooling
- Obtain cost reductions through process improvements.
- Provide/delegate training and assist in problem solving.
- Keep employees advised of any changes in policy/work practices as such changes arise.
- Be a leader of any changes as business evolves and assist with implementation as necessary for process improvements.
- Constantly try to improve the company’s performance towards higher customer service standards and improve financial performance.
- Maintain employee focus on quality programs.
- Keep employees advised of changes in work practices.
- Review or alter any evaluation or job function for completeness or content based on customer service standards or desires and report any unusual circumstances.
- Provide time guidelines for specific jobs/functions and review these guidelines with employees as required.
- Collect, document, and provide feedback to employees on the quality of their workmanship and authorize any rework as deemed necessary to achieve zero defects.
- Provide guidance and feedback to employees on day to day job engagement activities or responsibilities to ensure employees maintain focus on productive business tasks.
- Ensure quality by completing all final inspections and repair reports.
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Instrumentation / Mechatronics Engineering
- Min 5 years of related experience in process & control or instrumentation service industry
- Min 3 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Good people management skills with excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Good knowledge on control valves, control and instrumentation.
- Result-oriented with strong leadership, organizational and planning skills
- Decisive, drive and ability to deliver effective, innovative solutions.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd