Workshop Facilitator/Executive (9 months contract)
The selected candidate will be part of the team whose primary role is to support the various activities. The candidate will have to conduct workshops to students. The purpose of the workshops is to allow students to take up programming as well as foster a maker’s culture.
- Conduct workshops for school students.
- Ensure that curriculum plans are delivered consistently and ensure that equipment are in working condition
- Effectively consolidating & verifying all the team’s administrative matters such as; annual leave, off-in-lieu, claims, returning manpower & manpower allocation for operations.
- Creating new check & balance processing system to facilitate data recording for deployment operations.
- To serve as ambassadors to promote public initiatives
- To articulate the functions of new emerging technologies such as internet-of-things, advanced robotics and virtual reality.
- Conduct activities for members of public and people with disabilities
- Diploma in Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent disciplines or a good Diploma in relevant field
- 1 to 3 years of working experience preferably in infocomm or telecommunication or education related sectors.
To apply, kindly send over resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and indicate in your CV the following information:
Reason for Leaving:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Malcolm Pang Yew Ming (R1546253)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd