Workshop Executive (Cars MNC/ Automotive/ Class 3 license/ West) CVT 060607
Automotive Industries & Car Distributors (MNC)
Location: West | 5.25 days (Alt Sat)
Stable Working Environment with Reputable Companies
- Organize and control a team of technicians to ensure the repair works are completed within timeframe
- Monitor the work progress according base on the urgency and priorities to meet the customers’ deadline
- Ensure all technicians receive the required skills training
- Monitor work progress in view to meet the deadline
- Gather the challenges faced at workshop and come up with solutions with internal departments
- Ensure maximum utilization of the resources to achieve the highest productivity
- Initiate and carry out troubleshooting process to support customers’ complaint handling.
- Compile technical challenges at workshop and work with Technical Department to resolve them.
- Follow-up with Department on outstanding parts and support Service Advisors on test drive and service related matters
- Compile workshop reports
- Perform monthly work place safety inspection to ensure tidiness
- Diploma in Engineering / Business administration or its equivalent
- 2 years of relevant working experience in handling workshop in automotive industry
- Possess knowledge on continental vehicle parts and vehicle troubleshooting skills
- Proactive and independent with positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Possess a valid Class 3 driving license
Thank you for your interest in the job position. In view of other position(s) in Automotive companies, please check our advertisements on Jobstreet (Today's Career) or contact us at 6227 2117 so that we could assist you better.
Have a great day ahead.
Interested candidates, please state last / expected salaries and notice period and email to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
TODAY'S CAREER PTE. LTD.
10 Anson Road International Plaza #30-13
Log in to our website for the most current list of job advertisements
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
(Team members for this post: Katheriene Ang / Vera Tan / Lim Jia Ying)
Registration Number: R1102123/ R1767480/ R1549375
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Let us call you when we are ready.