Workshop Engineer (Vacuum Pump/Gross Salary $2.7k/East/5days)
Gross salary $2400 - $2700 + Variable bonus
5 day work week (830am-0515pm)
Location: East (Tampines)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Dismantle vacuum pumps and other equipment.
- Clean, inspect, servicing, repairing and overhauling vacuum pumps.
- Carry out testing and inspection to ensure Ulvac’s pumps and equipment to meet high standards.
- Fault diagnosis using systematic approach including the use of a PC in with the management/control systems.
- Performs servicing and maintenance of equipment and system, installation, commissioning. Collects and monitors customer equipment performance indices and performs schedules preventive maintenance (PM) with customer when required.
- Complete reports, test sheets, engineers' reports and other documentation in a clear concise manner to communicate to the Ulvac team.
- Provide daily updates, including site reports when on service work.
- Communicate constructively.
- Take full responsibility for the quality of work.
- Work in a safe and organized way.
- Managing and organizing workshop, ensure your work area is kept clean tidy and organized.
- Managing a team of 2-3 workshop technician/ or Assistant Engineer
- Others/ Ad-hoc as and when required.
- Minimum 3 years engineering experience in manufacturing equipment for semiconductor, precision engineering industries.
- Min. Diploma / Degree or equivalent in mechanical/ electronic / mechatronic engineering majors
- Will need a "hands-on" approach to other mechanical engineering projects.
- Good practical engineering background.
- Experience of working on semiconductor or precision engineering sectors.
- Ability to be able to apply engineering knowledge for new projects.
- Must be flexible to take on additional tasks to assist company.
- PC literate
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Ability to read and interpret various manuals, parts manuals and instruction books.
- Japanese speaking is an advantage in order to liaise with Japanese speaking clients
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
Job Ref: X4V77R
People Profilers Pte Ltd