RAM SMAG LIFTING TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.| Date Posted: 4-Oct-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Repair & modification works on freight container handling equipment in the workshop.
- Managing a team of service supervisors and technicians and in-house subcontractor when required.
- Maintaining the facilities, equipment & tools and arranging inspection, calibration and certification as required.
- Preparing repair procedures and internal quotations for repair works.
- Maintaining the quality & safety procedures, compiling safety risk assessments and ensuring a safe workplace.
- A recognized Degree / Diploma in Engineering with 8 to 12 years’ experience in manufacturing or repair of heavy industrial machinery, preferably port handling equipment.
- Good knowledge and experience with steel structure weld repairs, machining and installation works.
- Familiar with electrical & hydraulic installation & testing.
- Good experience with project costing & coordination.
- The position is based in Singapore.
RAM SMAG LIFTING TECHNOLOGIES PTE. LTD.